3.9.09

Shopping Spree ( Eid )















I have no clue about what i'm going to wear in this Eid , so
to be honset im not so ecxited abt this eid and i dont know why !
i'm not the type of a girl that tend to freak out ,when i'm usually do shoppin, even though when i was running out of time, u just see me dasperate most of the time and feeling so dissapointed .. everything i want just disapears out of the stores ! sizes are expanding and i cant fit a thing ! and i keep being so depsreate more than ever..
for the very fist time i'm almost done from shopping , FAKKA seriously !!
i 've decided to wear a Dara3a for the first day in Eid , in Grandma house gathering
its blue and cute inshalla t9eer 7lwa.
i'll be updating few things later on .

t.c now

1 comment:

  1. I dont like shopping for Eid too!
    before few days I went to city center, entered one story and bought two tops and went out! for the first time I dont take much time on shopping.. I really wasn't on mood.. & I just wanted anything to buy!.. Well I didnt finish yet.. I will buy shoes and a bag maybe.. but as they say ena el 9a3eb ra7 bagii el as'hal :p..

    ps. I know you will look cute because whatever you wear is nice on you ('',)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

What About Me !

My photo
Angels Heaven, Sanad, Bahrain
Im a peacful person